Call for iGMG 2020 Photographer: apply by 24 OctoberPosted October 10, 2019 by
After a very successful 2nd Global Member Gathering in Zagreb, we’re looking forward to 3rd inroads Global Member Gathering in Mombasa, Kenya approaching in February 2020. We are looking to contract with a photographer and social media producer for the duration of the meeting to document and share the events of the meeting with members who cannot attend and the rest of the world! Please find below the description and send us an email by 24 October about your interest!
Roles, Responsibilities, Requirements:
- Participate in planning meetings
- Create a visual documentation plan for the meeting in collaboration with the core planning team
- Co-create a social media plan for engaging on social media immediately before and during the 10th-14th of February meeting in collaboration with the core planning team
- Document the events, interactions, and spaces of the inroads Global Member Meeting for use both online and in print, using DSLR and mobile phone photography
- Serve as social media lead and point person for all social media interaction representing the meeting and inroads using text and images on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram as appropriate, using the social media engagement plan as a guide.
- Maintain and staff, when necessary, a photo booth or other DIY photo/video area when scheduled and as agreed with the core planning team.
- Serve as co-facilitator for a session of the meeting as determined by consultant and core planning team based on interest, relevance, and availability.
- Deliver photos or other artifacts to inroads team and participate in some documentation.
How to Apply:
In the email, please include:
- a brief CV or experience statement demonstrating your relevant photography or social media experience
- One paragraph about your experience or interest in working for abortion access or reducing abortion stigma
- Several example photographs or a link to your portfolio and relevant social media accounts
- Your availability for the meeting dates
Please send an email expressing your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5PM GMT on 24 October.